Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Zig Zag-ing through Life



I have been a bit out of sorts the last few days. I was going through the motions and being more concern about Captain Craft's comfort then my own. I really hadn't realized what was happening until I asked a friend for a little advise. At the moment I said it out loud, it all made sense to why I wasn't getting satisfaction from my actions, why I was needier than usual, just plain uncomfortable and not flexible.

What the heck does that have to do with bags? Life is about zig-ing and zag-ing just like the bag above. I think I was just zig-ing, going though motions for him and ignoring myself. Once I realized I could zag and things shifted. With that one zag, I was open to others and could get back to being awesome me without worrying about everything else.

No comments: