Yesterday with my $5 Power Hour ticket, I went to Housing Works Buy the Bag Warehouse sale.
* Two 80s style sweaters. One had faux fur and beads and the other just had beads. Embellishments easily removed.
* One Leather Longchamp Handbag
* One giant Timbuk2 Messenger Bag
* One vintage bed sheet to be up cycled into a summer dress
* One Striped Cashmere Cardigan
* One Turquoise ECHO silk scarf
* One 80s style silk blouse
* One crazy faux fur hat
* One Blue and Gold Infinity Scarf
All this for one power hour ticket + $25 buy the bag fee + $10 car service there because it was too damn cold to bike there. I think I did pretty good ... Everything is in pristine condition especially the Longchamp handbag.
Bowl of fruit was not purchased at the event.