Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Charm Necklace


I've been wearing this necklace nearly every day since the Mondo Beyondo class ended.

Key to the Charms (Left to Right):
Large Heart to remember "You Can Trust this Dream", St. Expedient medal from an amazing road trip to New Orleans, Pope John Paul II medal that a gift from a friend who visited Rome, a small heart locket holding a dream of big love, handmade medal listing various adjectives to the word "religious" purchased in the East Village during the early 90s, a Frida medal from my trip to Seattle where I saw her show every day I was there, and finally an anchor of hope. There used to be other charms like a sun with various stones set in it which I purchased in San Francisco and a silver swallow I got in Williamsburg ... One fell off and the other fell apart.

No comments: